Are you aware that colour has a psychological impact that can either be detrimental or beneficial to your well being? Have you ever been in a space that makes you feel you want to leave even though you appreciate it is beautiful? Do you have conflict with your partner and family over how you decorate your home? Do you feel overwhelmed by the myriad of colours available? Do you find yourself playing safe and sticking to a neutral palette? Are you afraid of colour?
Would you like to:
- Understand the psychological effects of colour
- Learn which colour family you belong to
- Discover your individual colour and design style
- Know the main mistakes made when creating a colour scheme
- Learn how to apply colour psychology to an interior space
- Learn how to create a harmonious colour scheme
- Understand why colour combinations can affect us individually
By attending my colour workshop you will learn how to use colour consciously and gain confidence in making those choices. Workshops are informative, relaxed and above all fun!
Workshops include all materials, refreshments and lunch and run from 9.30 to 2.30pm.